Terms and Conditions
JPDV International Ltd sells live events, online events, coaching packages, an online coaching membership, and related resources, products, tools and merchandise.
This agreement is in effect as of January 01, 2020
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time. We will notify you via email when such changes are made. Your continued use of our services after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
iii. Contains any type of unauthorised or unsolicited advertising;
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless JPDV International Ltd and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- EVENTS (LIVE OR ONLINE), ONLINE PRODUCTS
The deposit for any of our events (whether live or online and where a deposit option is available) is non-refundable – however, should you cancel your reservation 60 days or more before the start of the event/seminar, you may apply your deposit towards another event/seminar that is organised by us that is set to occur within 12 months from the date of the initial event/seminar that you registered for.
FULL PAYMENT (WITHIN 60 DAYS OF THE EVENT/SEMINAR)
When you reserve, you may either pay in full or pay a deposit. Upon receipt of your deposit, you will be sent a receipt and an invoice for the remaining balance. Full payment is due 60 days prior to the start of the event/seminar.
LATE PAYMENT FEE (£100)
We must pay our tour operators in advance; therefore we must collect your full payment no later than 60 days in advance of the start of the event/seminar. If you do not pay in full in 60 days or more from the event/seminar date, we will add a £100 late payment fee to your invoice.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in an event/seminar for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc.), but we have costs already incurred when reserving your place at the event/seminar. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR PLACE ON THE EVENT/SEMINAR:
60 days or more prior to the start of the event/seminar, you receive: 100% credit of the cost of the full event/seminar toward another event/seminar within 12 months.
31-60 days prior to the start of the event/seminar, you receive: 50% credit of the cost of the full event/seminar toward another event/seminar within 12 months, and will forfeit the remainder.
0-30 days prior to the start of the event/seminar you receive: no refunds or credits will be given.
To cancel, you must send an email stating that you wish to cancel to: email@example.com (you must have received a reply to acknowledge receipt of the cancellation to ensure that the email has been received.)
IF WE CANCEL THE EVENT/SEMINAR:
We have never had to cancel an event/seminar; however, if we do cancel due to internal reasons, we will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid. We cannot, however, compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. In the unlikely event that we must cancel an event/seminar due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, we cannot guarantee a refund – it will depend on receiving a refund from the venue / tour operator we work with. To cover these risks, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstances is to purchase travel insurance. Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
- You cancel your participation in the event/seminar
- event/seminar is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the event/seminar
- lost baggage
- medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured.
Monthly subscriptions and any subscription that is billed on a monthly basis may be cancelled at any time but are not eligible for a refund.
You may opt out of renewing your subscription by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 business days before the renewal date. If you do not let us know that you want to terminate your monthly subscription at least 5 business days before your next membership payment is due, the payment for the renewal period of the subscription will be processed.
For initial purchases of subscriptions longer than 1 month where the entire subscription amount is billed at one time, you may cancel during the first 30 days and receive a refund of the amount paid minus the cost of 1 month of membership.
If you do not wish to renew your membership at the end of the 12 month period, you are required to give us written notice (email to email@example.com) of this at least 1 calendar month before the date on which your current membership expires (contact details below).
If you do not let us know that you want to terminate your annual subscription at least 1 calendar month before your next membership payment is due, the payment for the renewal period of the subscription will be processed.
If you cancel the renewal of your subscription, you will retain access to the applicable Website(s) or relevant membership platforms until your subscription expires.